Tropical

Tropical

Welcome to Budget Jetset

I was a late bloomer in the international travel scene. At 25 years old I obtained a passport for the first time and left the country on a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my partner. Well I have certainly made up for it in the past 12 years.  I have travelled to many destinations around the world and have a long list of new places to visit. While I would love to do nothing but travel from continent to continent throughout the year discovering new places, observing different cultures and meeting interesting people, an obstacle, called a career, puts a damper on those plans. Although, without that career I would not have the funding to travel the world as I do.
My partner and I enjoy seeking out hedonistic destinations where we can enjoy some R&R on a beautiful beach but also take in the thrilling nightlife and exotic culture these places have to offer. We have visited many jetset destinations across the US, Europe, Mexico, Caribbean and Asia. There are still many more journeys to come. With this blog I will share stories of our adventures, insight on how we managed to travel to exotic destinations without paying exorbitant prices and recommendations on how you can do the same. Join me in experiencing the jetset lifestyle on a budget. If I can do it, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment